Greenland East Africa Consultants Limited was incorporated in the year 2011 and has seen the growth of consultancy to an Industrial scale. We bring the same to corporate East Africa as a Market leader and innovator.
Greenland through experience has been involved in a wide scale of project consultancies including groundwater developments, geotechnical works, integrated environmental impact assessments/environmental audits for a number of multi-million projects and architectural/structural designs.
The company staff for Greenland ranges from Geo technical Engineers, Hydrogeologists, Architectural & Structural Engineers, Electromechanical Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Environmental Consultants. The Multi-disciplinary team structure is able to seamlessly integrate project designs and to bond concepts of water and structural systems.
- Groundwater Hydrogeological Survey
- Geo-Technical Surveys for Structures
- Project development and supervision
- Integrated environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Audit
- Architectural/Structural designs for Structures
- Electro-Mechanical Services
- Quantity Survey
A world leader in the consultancy fraternity.
To be a leading company in service provision by;
- Providing best quality consultancy services
- Following up of all projects to completion
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the services provided.
- Team work
Greenland East Africa has at least 40 members of staff with half of them qualified to practice as professionals.
Other staff include company administrators, technicians, marketers, IT specialists and an accountant.
The staff has experience in:
- Groundwater Survey
- Borehole development and equipping consultancy
- Structural designs
- Architectural Designs
- Geo-technical Surveys
- Environmental Impact Analysis